Thanks for choosing Khamvoyage as your tour operator during your journey in the Kham, Eastern region of Tibet. All bookings with Khamvoyage are subject to the terms and conditions mentioned here.
Once you book the tour with us it signifies your agreement and acceptance of the terms and conditions of Khamvoyage.

Booking confirmation, deposit and modes of payment.

  1. We provide the travel itinerary, the booking confirmation document with our bank account and payment methods details, and the deposit amount required to secure your booking plus the booking terms and conditions via email.
  2. Khamvoyage will send you a tour contract and participant information form, which you are required to sign and send to us.
  3. A deposit of 25% of the total amount of the booking must be paid by international bank transfer, PayPal, or Western Union. (You will be responsible for any these transferring service fees.)
  4. After Khamvoyage receives the 25% deposit to confirm your tour, you will receive the document showing the receipt of deposit and the remaining balance of 75%.
  5. The remaining balance needs to be paid 30 days before the tour starts by international bank transfer, Paypal, western Union. (You will be responsible for any these transferring service fees.)
  6. Any delay in payment of the deposit or balance may result in the cancellation of your tour.

Cancellation and refund policy:

You may cancel the tour for any reason, but all cancellations of bookings will result in cancellation fees. These charges may be up to 100% of the cost the booking. The cancellations fees are charged for all confirmed bookings where a booking confirmation has been issued and Khamvoyage has received the deposit.

  1. For cancelations made more than 30 days before the tour starts, you will be refunded 25% of the tour cost you already paid after following fees are deducted (Booking Fee 30USD, you will be responsible for service fees required during the refund process. )
  2. For cancelations made less than 30 days before the tour starts, your deposit of 25% will be forfeited as cancelation fee.
  3. For cancelations made less than 15 days before the tour starts, 50% of the total amount of booking will be forfeited.
  4. For cancelations made less than 7 days before the tour starts, 100% of the total amount will be kept. There will be no refund for any reasons.
  5. All refunds will be processed within 3 weeks.

Alteration, Modification:

We are happy to provide itineraries to meet your travel goals and ensure that your tour will be pleasant and enjoyable. Due to the time required to modify our tours, we start to charge after 2 modifications of the tour schedule. There will be a $30 service fee for more modifications. The benefit of travelling with Khamvoyage is that these tours are very flexible and enjoyable. We visit all the places included in the tour schedule, and our trips will include surprises and new places not mentioned in the schedule as part of the company’s uniqueness.

Travel Insurance:

Khamvoyage recommends that you prepare your own International Standard Travel Insurance before you leave your country. This can help you to cover any expenses for search, rescue and repatriation in the event of an accident or illness. In addition, it covers the trip cancellation, trip interruption, emergency medical evacuation and medical expenses. Please make sure you have a copy of your international travel insurance paper with contact details in case of emergency. In Tibetan areas, due to the lack of proper infrastructure, you may need to be taken to the nearest medical facilities or airport by car, where we will transfer you to a better hospital.


Khamvoyage reserves the right to change the travelling schedule, dates, or traveling routes on the itineraries, or even to cancel the booking to ensure the safety of the travellers at the instruction of the local government due to political reasons or natural disasters beyond the control of Khamvoyage. In such cases, we (Khamvoyage) will calculate the unused portion of travel expenses and deduct cancelation fees. The client will keep the remaining portion as a credit for future travel. If the credit is not enough to cover a new tour booking, the client must pay the difference.


All complaints should be sent via email or registered post:

Xiangyue Nan’An Community
Wuhou District
Chengdu,Sichuan,China 610000